Thread: It's BS! :(
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 03:30 PM   #11
PaulE

Having tgone through this due to a failed LN Single Row Pro IMSB 2 years ago and deciding to have my engine rebuilt by my local shop, I feel your pain. I decided to have my engine case sent to LN and get my 3.2 increased to 3.6 with LN Nickies. It took 6 months for the LN Nickies to be completed, including shipping both ways. The intial time estimate was 8 weeks. I had some email correspondence with Charles Navarro and spoke with his father a couple of times, as he works there to and answers the phone. Both were always very nice and helpful. The biggest reason for this is the backlog at the platers. There are only a few platers that can do the job to LN's standards and they are busy year round with engines for cars, motorcycles and snowmobiles, probably boats too! So if you're contemplating an increase in displacement, keep that in mind. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.
Former: 2003 S, 3.6 LN Nickies, ARP rod bolts, under-drive pulley, Fabspeed sport headers, Softronic tune, 987 airbox 987 motor mount, Function-First Sport motor mount insert, Ben's short shifter, Nine8Six projector headlights & center caps, ROW M030, stainless flexible brake lines, B-K rollbar extension & fire extinguisher mount, hardtop
PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote