View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 06:03 AM   #22
maytag
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
Not needing to sell it. Just hate that its wasting away.

I don't frequent any boxster pages. I hardly visit any Porsche Pages which I have posted it in one of them. I have been sort of worried about the whole ebay thing. I've sold collectibles on ebay, never a car.

I really don't want to sell it, I do and don't. I hope it doesn't sell because I want to keep it and finish the build on it... But could use the money on the other projects in my life.
Oh, I can relate to almost ALL of this. I almost NEVER want to sell..... but I just don't have the space. Where I live, city ordinance requires off-street parking for 5 months of the year, for snow-plow access. So I really only have room for 5 cars between my wife and I. Right now I have 6, but one is parked in a "Museum" for the winter.

So I didn't want to sell (let alone PART) the Boxster..... and so it didn't sell, all year long. But at some point my desire for the next car overcomes my attachment tot he current one.... and then things move.

I tell my wife all the time: "Everyone I know except me has a heated 20,000 square-foot shop in their backyard." But I don't think she's buying it.

GLWS. or with NOT sale, or whatever you decide.
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote