View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 07:08 AM   #13
78F350
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
In my off time, mostly staying at home other than some short grocery trips and a trip to Lowes for some stuff to do around the house and yard. Still only a few cases of COVID19 in my area, so many people seem unconcerned and most businesses are open with some minor adjustments and cautions. A local park was full of kids yesterday, sharing their family's germs on the playground equipment with everyone else in the community.

I tried to put a new-to-me bra on the '04 SE this morning, but the fit seems too tight across the bottom. I think it's made for the 1997 - 2002 bumpers.

My job is transporting sick and injured people. Still pretty normal other than wearing at least a surgical mask around all patients. We have always worn N95 masks around infectious patients.
I avoid going into hospitals except as needed. No going to the cafeteria for lunch, or hitting the nurse's station for a cup of coffee.

My son closes on a house today. All of that seems to be going normally except I think that the sellers are going to do their part from another location. His wife is due to have my 7th grandchild in about 2 weeks. The hospital says only one visitor (my son) and once he leaves the hospital, he can't come back. He's planning to stay overnight.

Last edited by 78F350; 03-27-2020 at 06:55 AM.