Thread: My Red '97
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 08:51 PM   #20
78F350
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
I keep forgetting to mention, one (quirky?) little thing that I Love about this car is: No door speakers and no side airbags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post

2) just how deeply in trouble a person could be, buying a "cheap" Porsche, without knowing what they're doing (DIY). It helps too that you've got accumulated parts and parts cars. Buying that stuff adds cost, but also adds delays. ...
Sometimes I forget that I have to be careful about encouraging everyone to buy a cheap Porsche and dive right in. I've been blessed with a stubborn persistence that got me to where I am. Doing a thing the wrong way enough times, I eventually start to default towards doing it right. There has been a long slow learning curve and the Forum has always been a great help.

I like to post these projects as my own maintenance record and also in hope of helping anyone else who comes across the same issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traco View Post
Great thread. Is that a Bio Circle cleaner I spy??

Older but not any wiser!
Thanks. Yes it's a Bio Circle, nice to have around so I don't have to dispose of as much waste. I'm not a mechanic, but there's an aircraft hangar where I work with lots of tools I get to use.

Last edited by 78F350; 02-17-2020 at 09:36 PM. Reason: added pic
78F350 is offline   Reply With Quote