View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 01:12 PM   #715
maytag
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Hey folks,

Wanted to revive this thread, pardon me! Let's excite the idea of prototyping the "SkyBreaker Version II"

A lot of you guys asked for a kit and that recently got me thinking; while waiting for production machines to free up it would be a good idea to look up at members' requests for that SkyBreaker again before cracking on another batch of those. Two of the most recurrent requests below:
  1. Custom colors: A lot of you asked for RGB led. Therefore 16,777,216 possible colors.
  2. Brake light/Safety add-on: Synchronizing the brake pedal action and turning ON the RED led at full brightness. 3rd brake light essentially.
Let me know what you guys think. I'm personally all up for the challenge and willing to engineer this so that Version 1 can easily be retrofitted with Version 2's hardware if anyone is interested to upgrade, or vice versa e.g. to save cost.

Price: I'm looking at getting some extra panels hard-coated in the very near future. Problem remains the mfg's "min.qty" requirement so this is why I'm going to give it my best shot and add-on those requests. Hopefully this will get a few more of you guys to join our SkyBreaker Club! Of course the Version II will cost $986.00 (LEDs and M3 screws are optional too) but in all seriousness, I really doubt it will end up costing much more than what it did before (+20~30 bucks max, I'm guessing).

Ideas, suggestions, comments, flaming, requests; All Welcome!

Uhhhhh...... "DUH......"!
Of COURSE i'm in!

Wicked cook stuff!
Put me on the list, please. One with all those bells and whistles.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote