View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 12:28 PM   #1576
maytag
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Oh man, 'trouble' is my middle name. Not locked up but got close when the tax bureau dropped by the shop back in mid Jan '19, the time I was most busy with machines running 24/7 for two oem. I now do log all assets, tools, and job contracts lol. Got hit pretty badly + a fine where most if not all of the '18's profits disappeared overnight :/ My fault, new at this game so... yea, playing that good boy thing now and 'comply' (40+ something years later, finally got the message lol).

Paul I really can't promise anything right now, just catching up with all of this makes me realize there could be some demand. Give me a few weeks to think about that and I might come up with a plan. Problem is the production machines... they are all set-up for someone else and running daily on these customers' parts. Could certainly outsource but as you know those parts will end up costing you and I both a bloody fortune. Need time to look at option(s) and I'll update as soon as I find a solution to this lil problem.

Good to hear from you and see that you are still here! Happy New Year to you!
You're kind of a legend to some of us "newer" (relatively) peeps.
As a matter of fact: aren't you ALSO the guy responsible for those bad-ass wheel center caps that I've managed to score a couple sets of from this forum?

Anyway.... glad you're good, and glad you're here!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote