View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 08:20 AM   #25
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallblock454 View Post
Welcome back, Fred.

Wish you a good start into the roaring twenties… and good health… and don't be slave of your own business (i know how that feels).

Regards from Germany,
Markus
Yo Markus! Man some serious good memory falshbacks going on right now Thanks for all the wishes and I sincerely hope the very same for yourself and your business. Health first, paramount importance.

ps. Not my company anymore, technically. Sold-it all to my wife for $1 back in Feb'19 and tossed out all that Hong Kong rep office registration BS. Easier on the paper work and tax for a Chinese national, which she is (I'm still on a Canadian passport). I am therefore and officially 'her employee' (lol), her cook, her part-time lovar, her private driver, gardener, handy man and all that good stuff. Hence the "slave" theme

Good to have you around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickman View Post
Fred, awesome to see you back! I still love those headlights of yours in my '01.

Moving back to Canada any time or is it China forever...
Oh cool, nice feedback, thanks man. Yep still got those same as yours in my Boxster and not getting tired of them!
RE Moving back; not sure if you remember when we've told everyone (bragged ab it here too, I think) that we've bought a small house in B.C. back in 2017 and we were aiming at moving out of China in 2020? Well, we sold that house this year and re-invested that cash locally here in China. So all-in-all, plans have changed recently, for the best we think, so we might have to re-schedule that retirement plan and push it a good 10 years (minimum 5 years for sure).

All good, life's okay here recently with lots of changes for the better (I think). I'm done complaining (other than for those crazy wicked traffic jams lol).
Happy New Year to you, Norman!

Last edited by Nine8Six; 12-29-2019 at 08:34 AM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote