View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 05:51 AM   #19
maytag
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper6909 View Post
I'm sure it works well. I just don't think it's the ONLY solution. To me, the EPS is just as permanent of a fix at a less than 1/3 the cost, and fewer parts to go wrong like a flex tube outside the motor.
I have no FHE with the EPS product, nor the LN product, in and of themselves. But I agree with the general statement that there isn't one RIGHT way, with all the others being wrong. This 'religion' that y'all have formed around LN / Jake Raby is alarming, and frankly, leads to the poor production quality we've seen in his products. To speak in terms Piper would understand: Raby is sorta like Trump, in that to his followers, he can do no wrong. Raby could walk out and literally put a bullet in your motor and still convince you it was caused by the LWFW.

I see no reason to suggest that the EPS isn't as good a solution as any other.... and it is most CERTAINLY "good enough".

My own decision with the used motor I just installed in my car was to just leave the IMS alone. There are WAAAY too many other things that can take the motor out, for me to start worrying about something with such a statistically-low failure rate.
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote