View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 08:49 PM   #6
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
This person was having the same fault code. You can read through the whole thread, but this was the ending.

Quote:
Okay, Time for an update.

Sent my DME unit as well as the security(?) box (under the seat) off to Specialized ECU Repair. ECUdoctors.com. Excellent group of people.

They checked my system and told me that they could not get it to replicate the condition on their system. I rec'd everything back yesterday afternoon, reinstalled the boxes, turned on the key, performed the throttle adaptation, and problem gone.

The only thing that I can think of is that there may have been a loose or bad connection on the box under the seat. And looking back, the problem started when my girlfriend was taking it to the store. So maybe when she adjusted the seat up, a connector was just loose enough to cause an issue?

I wish I had a definitive answer, I do not like intermittent problems. But for now my trips to project meetings will be a lot more enjoyable.

Thank you everyone for your input!
https://www.renntech.org/topic/40618-fault-code-p1502/?tab=comments#comment-220763