View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 11:27 AM   #23
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmulus View Post
Well, I gave a snarky remark, and Kram responded. No biggie. I asked my 18yo daughter if she thought I was a jackass, and she said no. That is all that matters to me.
Have two daughters myself, thankfully they are out of the house and married.

People around here are freaking about about me calling your post a jackass reply. Can people not be honest around here? That and they seem to equate my reply as a constant, but it was only about your post, not who you are in whole 24/7.

Anyways I'm glad you did stick your head into this thread as now we have some useful information and thank you for that. I figured it wasn't an easy answer or JFP in PA would have posted the answer already.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
We should all be so lucky..... (That our kids at 18 don't think we're a J/A, )

So I have a question:
I know on my enthusiast-level Durametric tool, there is a tab for the cluster. I haven't explored it whatsoever, and I'm not where I can anytime soon. Does anyone know if that function / tab will allow changes like speedometer calibrations? My other "Tuner Tools" (think SuperChips) allow for this, but that's a different sort of functionality.

waddy'all know?
Nah, the Durametric won't let you do anything like that. About the only thing it will do along that line is turn on the OBC to the cluster. So if you put in a 4 stalk column, you can scroll through the extra information the OBC will now be displaying to the cluster.