View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 09:54 AM   #19
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
That post reminded me to call the Porsche dealer back. They sent to me the same number and got the same voicemail. I didn't even leave a message and called the main number back and told her that I have left 5 or more messages on that voicemail and never received a call back. She took my name and number to have someone call me. I also mentioned I have a blank key I need cut and she said I needed to talk to the parts department on that. So she transferred me to that department and the guy said they don't cut Porsche keys. I would have to order they key cut directly from Porsche. I asked how much that was and he said $150 lolololol. Don't lose your key fob or you're looking at over $300 for parts and labor to replace it.

He did mention a locksmith's name he said used to cut Porsche keys. I'll give that place a call if I can find the number.

EDIT: Ha ha, just called the locksmith and he said no problem to cut me a new key and $10 to do it. Hell, I'll toss the guy a $20 bill, tell him no receipt needed and lunch is on me.

Last edited by KRAM36; 04-17-2019 at 10:08 AM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote