View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 01:11 PM   #15
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
I have 127K on my car with the original IMSB. I'm not worried about it with this many miles on the engine. I'll drive it like it is until the engine or IMSB fails and get me a low mile engine and do the IMSB at that point. I love this car, it's in perfect condition. I don't know what Porsche did to protect these cars against rust, but there is zero rust on the body of my car, even the bottom side. It's like you could keep putting engines in the car for 30 years and it would still be like a new car.

I have parts sitting here that I've had for over a year and just have not got around to installing them. I have the complete 911 (996) gauge cluster to go in it, new KONI FSD struts/shocks and 1" lowering springs, plus new bits for the suspension. Still got my eye on getting the O.Z. Alleggerita HLT wheels and they have them in gloss black now. Lots of fun and life left in this wonderfully balanced car.

I've never owned any vehicle as long as I have owned this car. Unless the car gets wiped out in an accident, the title of this car will be in my name til the day I die.

Last edited by KRAM36; 03-31-2019 at 01:41 PM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote