View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 04:38 AM   #4
itsnotanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningr View Post
I saw that TV show Aarons Garage, he built a rally car and went to a 3 day or 4 day event. i cant remember where though. I think I have the episode saved will try to see what it says.

Strange rally isnt more popular in the us. How abouts a pic of your rally car?
I heard he came down here and practiced at a track near me. I've been meaning to look into where I can watch his show. I have a build thread http://986forum.com/forums/show-tell-gallery/73877-6-months-live-build-thread.html It's not the prettiest thing but that changes today. My race partner want's to make it look better. I'm taking it down to his shop today where it gets transformed back into looking like a Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
Bring it down here to FL to The FIRM, road course plus miles of rally stages. They used to run a small rallycross but i don't think they do any longer, but they do have miles of offroad rally stages.

Gorally.com
I forget where you live in Florida but Northern Florida is within my range I would travel. It's surprising to me that Florida has a large rallycross following like it does. Rally racing seems to be more popular in the north where it snows