View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
ddb
www.klisstle.com

Garage
aBsOLUT,

Are you talking about Hendrick Porsche? When you say "they did not do it" do you mean they don't know how to do it, or they just refused to do it?

I've been fortunate not to need any service from the dealership. I've had plenty of problems, but so far I've been able to take care of all of them myself thanks to all of the good information found on this site and others.

If something comes up that I can't handle, I plan on taking my car to PAS Automotive http://www.carcharlotte.com/shops/pas.html. They've worked on a Mercedes that I previously owned as well as a 944 I had years ago. I have no idea if they can help with your issue or not. The other option would be Porsche of Hickory, the next closest dealership to my knowledge.

Although I haven't had any service done at Hendrick, I know the parts crew rather well and have spent time in the service area. It is hard to imagine they can't activate your temperature function. What do they say? I would take the car back and ask them to do this one item and nothing else.

Let me know how it turns out.

ddb
ddb is offline   Reply With Quote