View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 05:30 PM   #20
dghii

I made an offer on the car today and will be fine, regardless of the outcome. My son and I drove the car yesterday afternoon. Driving ragtops and hunting beachfront condos should not be attempted on 'Chamber of Commerce' type days on the beach...just hard to be objective as a buyer. Having my 23 year old son didn't along didn't help either. I shouldn't say that...he's a car guy and have a very keen eye.

So the car is very nice...8.5-9 out of 10. 66.5K miles 3 owners. It has a few marks on the console and a few scrapes on the door sills. The seats/carpet and top were excellent. Heated seats with Porsche crests in headrests. Not 8 way seats, just regular. No PSM (unless I missed it).

Tires/brakes in great shape. Tires are 3 years old with 9K miles. Maintenance records and CarFax look great. One Carfax blemish from 8 years ago where passenger side bumper guard was hit (and repaired). No door dings and no scratches other that a few minor ones on drivers side below the door (maybe from ingress). After market Kenwood double DIN head unit and amp with Nav and backup camera.

Documented Clutch/IMS/RMS replaced the end of Feb this year from local (reputable ) Indy. Water pump and coolant flush done in 2017 at 64K miles. Southern car since birth.

We'll see what happens. I offered $19.5K but told the owner I though it was worth low $20's if he want to go about selling it. I think he won't want to put forth the effort.

We'll see.
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote