View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 06:07 PM   #15
78F350
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
I hate to say it, but there is no logical reason for me buying this car. It is more of an emotional thing. Let me be clear; the price does not matter. I spent more than I originally planned to, but at this point I have no regrets. It's also a great bonus that my wife is as psyched about this as I am. (I just need to make sure that I get the kitchen remodeled before the end of the year and all will be good.) If I wanted to buy a clear title S car, then I would have. If I wanted a clean 2004 S SE, I would have bought Tim's. What do I want? I want to get a look at this car and see if I can make it right. It's that simple.

Thanks for your comments. Sharing progress and set-backs with other enthusiasts is what moves these projects along, and I have really enjoyed following along with other's projects on the forum.
Rick, I should call or send a PM, but if you want the 2.5L long block I pulled from my 2000 S, it's yours for the price of a cup of coffee and some good stories next time we meet at Hallett.

The car has left the storage lot. It should be here tomorrow (Thursday).

Last edited by 78F350; 01-17-2018 at 06:32 PM.
78F350 is offline   Reply With Quote