View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 04:58 AM   #19
JAAY

Javi. I am sorry to see that you are having problems with the car. As you know I had always had the car garage kept since I bought it over a decade ago. The car rarely saw rain and never snow. Some stupid things to check... Make sure you slam the center console cover down. That had given men alarm issues before, nothing like your describing but my alarm would go off in the middle of the night if it was not closed tightly. Also now that you are in the radio doing some upgrades make sure the ground for the alarm is grounded too. There is a lot of information on this forum as well as informed members. I am not great with the electrical system but I am sure you will get this all figured out. Let me know if you have any questions that I may be able to help with. - J
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote