Thread: S2000 spin
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 07:41 PM   #10
AZ986S

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegearhead View Post
Nice work staying out of trouble! This must be an s2000 thing. Same thing happened to me, here's a video of just the spin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-kb-C-MF_w&sns=em
Wow! That is awesome driving and avoiding this guy. Yeah he did point you by to the right but it appears as though when he did the point by with his left hand, he must have been distracted or moved the steering wheel with his right hand... and caused the spin. Nice recovery and 4x4 ride in the grass! That is why I do not like to do HPDEs on tracks that have hard walls or obstacles that are close by...

On edit: our reactions are totally different: I gesture in disapproval at the spun car but looks like you gave your guy the thumbs up

Going to Chuckwalla this Saturday. Wide open fun. I'll post.
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles

Last edited by AZ986S; 03-16-2017 at 07:44 PM.
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote