View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 06:13 PM   #3
dghii

I'd buy one (but have three boys in college!). My 27 year old son has a deposit on one. He's owned an 87 MR2, 2000 Miata that he turbocharged, a Ford Focus SVT. Now a 2016 Fiesta ST. He's a technology nut so the Tesla is very interesting to him. His boss has a 2014 Tesla S and loves it.

I have two Toyota's, an Alfa, a 350Z roadster and a Boxster S. I can't imagine where I'd sit in Forbes article, not that I care.

There are currently 6 Tesla's in our neighborhood and a former coworker of mine just took delivery of a new one. Two of my neighbors that I've talked to about their cars said that they've been the best cars they've ever owned and would planned to buy another down the road.

Hell, the reputation of our Boxster's isn't exactly sterling, yet I bought mine despite all the doom and gloom. Mine's been absolutely great. The only vehicle I have that is more troublef ree is my electric EZGO. Heck yes I'd buy a Tesla.

I love all the Tesla bashing. Gotta wonder where the sources of all the bashing comes from. Start a thread of all the start up car companies that got shut down, not necessarily from lack of sales. Funny how some states have even made it about impossible to buy due to some BS protectionism laws bought and paid for by big auto.
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote