View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 01:38 PM   #7
911monty

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
thanks guys,
i didn't even know i had heated mirrors.
as for the seat (i find it a little high) is there any way of setting it to it's lowest point and leaving it there?
The seat height lever pulls a cable that goes to the pneumatic shock, It is released in both directions to raise or lower by pulling the lever up. You say the lever is broken, Is it just missing? When you look at the hole where the lever goes do you see what appears to be a shaft with 5 or 6 teeth? The lever is pried off to remove the trim plate. If you see the teeth centered, then I would see if you can borrow a lever from a friend (never mind I Googled cape Breton} or pick one up somewhere. If you can't find one I have an extra I can send you. Of course if you need to you can release manually, Pull the 2 screws from the trim plate push up and the plate will come off. This will expose the lever and release cable. Fish some cord from front of seat go around the lever and pull to release Good Luck.

Link to lever below.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/ksearch/PEL_search_2016.cgi?command=DWsearch&description=98652162700

Last edited by 911monty; 02-03-2017 at 01:59 PM.
911monty is offline   Reply With Quote