View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 04:17 PM   #7
Grizzly

Hey Blinkwatt,

Thanks again man. I did take the car to work today. Nice cool morning top down cruise after three days of Hades style temperatures. I even turned off the all news, all the time blah blah blah and cranked a little U2. I almost didn't pull into the office garage, but I kinda had to.

After having my recommended daily allowance of SOS at the office, I reentered said vehicle and had another nice little top down frolic. The other Porsche owners who refused to return my greetings kinda bummed me, but the twenty-something blonde in the BMW ragtop who checked me out (well, the car) on the interstate helped bolster my mood (When you're my age any glance from a twenty-something blonde lifts the spirit, even if she's looking at the toilet paper stuck to your shoe).

Even the Wednesday night sailboat races outside my house, which I love anyway, look better from the open cockpit of the Porsche, than from inside the air-conditioned vault of my G-ride.

Hey, I owe you. If you ever get out this way, give me a heads up. I'll take you out for some crabs and non-alcoholic beer (sorry, you're not old enough to drink here yet).

I think I might do this again tomorrow.
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote