View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 08:51 PM   #12
jb92563

My story is a 90 degree turn dual lane hwy on ramp.

I do it daily to work and know just how fast I go without worries.

However a dude in a Honda though he could also do that speed in the curve and his back end lost it and he is perpendiculat to the lane heading for the guard rail.

I think he stopped it before hitting the rail but I let the ponies loose out of that turn and am usually at 90 mph by the end of the on ramp lanes so he was too far behind to see what became of him.

Also having some fun in the twisty canyon road Ortega Hwy and there was someone on my tail so I though I'd rather put some distance between us.

He tried to hang with my increased rate of speed but after one curve and straight I did not see him following anymore so he either scared himself, went into a guardrail or ditch as there are no places to stop or turn around in that section.

Felt kind of bad as an accident in that section are likely to get you rear ended by the next car behind coming around a blind corner at speed.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote