Thread: 2.7L vs. 2.5L?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 10:56 AM   #39
Brucelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly
O.K., I know I'm getting WAY off topic here, but you all read the Sharks in the Mountains (we gotta do one of these) thread, so here's the plan:

We converge on Philadelphia for a Boxster get together. We can hook up at the Mummer's Museum (Do not make fun of the Mummers. You'll get beat up). I'll take you deep into the old neighborhood for a real Philly Cheesesteak. Not one of those tourist trap jobs, but a true "I can't hold onto this sucker" grease runnin' down your forearm Cheesesteak (Do not order lettuce tomato and mayonaise. You'll get beat up). We can catch an afternoon Phillies game at the new stadium (Do not wear another team's jersey. You'll get beat up). Then we can squirt across the bridge and downashore. I'm certain the Jersey Troopers would be happy to settle the whole 2.5, 2.7, 3.2 argument for us. (The guys with the fastest cars will get beat up). Then, we can head to Cozy Morley's in Wildwood for a night of beer and oldies, watch the dolphins jumping in the Atlantic at daybreak and then head back to our respective parts of the globe.

On second thought, let's not. We'll get beat up.
This takes me back. I was at the last Phillies game at Connie Mack. My college roomate actually took one of the seats and managed to get it out of the stadium since the fans were actually running down on the field, trying to pull up home plate.

I bet he still has that seat!

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote