View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
Xcellr8

FS: 2004 base VGC w/IMSB replaced 118K, $10,500

Ready for your enjoyment, this slate gray 2004 Boxster runs, looks and drives excellent. It has just had the intermediate shaft bearing replaced along with the rear main seal as preventative maintenance.
It also has many other new parts including;
- clutch and pressure plate,
- brakes pads and rotors,
- tires (Matching Continental Extreme Contact)
- battery
- windshield

The water pump and thermostat were replaced approximately one year ago.

No leaks, no warning lights, no known accidents. Clean, non smoker interior. All accessories work as they should, including heated seats.

Has the factory glass window top that is in good condition (fabric has a few scuffs that prevent me from describing top as very good).

Paint is bright with no clear coat peel. There are a few scratches and dings that would be considered normal for its age and mileage.

Black leather seats are in good shape. There are no tears.

The worst feature is a crack in the driver side headlight that does detract a bit from the appearance, but does not appear to leak, so I have not changed it. Did I mention that they are litronic headlights? Though they were not original equipment on this car, they are a nice upgrade.

It is a blast to drive. Steers and brakes straight.

Title is free of liens, clear of branding, and in hand to exchange for $10, 500 cash.

Car is located in Decatur, IL. Air service is available from Chicago ORD, and St Louis STL, via Air Choice One (they do not list with travel sites, you will need to go to their website, but flights are cheap.)

If you want a dealer to look at the car, Isringhausen is a 40 minute drive.

Xcellr8 is offline   Reply With Quote