View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 04:43 PM   #15
Racer Boy
Racer Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebbetufs View Post
I'm on the rainy west coast. Abour 8-9 hours from the only two tracks in the southern half of Norway. Rudskogen is the most modern and longest track. Vålerbanen has a nice inside loop which is almost like a tarmac rally stage. Huge fun in small cars.
Too bad you are on the rainy coast, perhaps you should move to the tropical coast! Where are you, in Stavanger, or someplace smaller? The closest I've been to the coast is Preikestolen. Your country is incredibly beautiful with lots of great roads (but very slow traffic and speed limits)! I've been to Norway four times, and look forward to going again. I married well, my wife's family has a cottage on the Drammensfjord where we can stay during summer vacations.

I've seen the Red Bull video of their F1 car at Rudskogen, it looks like a cool track. I was unaware that there were any other tracks in Norway; I'd never heard of Vålerbanen before.

Back on topic, your Boxster may not require as much camber as your Clio, as the Clio has a much taller CG, and probably a narrower track as well.
Racer Boy is offline   Reply With Quote