View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 07:44 AM   #6
CrisZenithBlue

This forum really makes my Boxster ownership more enjoyable! Between the great help and great sellers my one year ownership has been awesome and I have spent more money on goodies than expensive maintenance. Isn't that what it's all about?

I bought this Recaro bucket seat from Steve and I swear the only thing he didn't do is fly over and install it himself! The amount of detailed information on installation was impressive and it made the whole thing as easy as it could have been. Great purchase and great guy!!

Steve I owed you some photos of how it looks in my car. It still doesn't bother me having the original grey leather one for the passenger, I just sit my girl on it as often as possible since she loves to ride in the car so I don't see it that much
I've let go of my OCD thankfully!

Along with the other interior mods I've done like the aluminum pedals, shifter and mat this seat has significantly improved my driving enjoyment for a very fair price!

Good old reliable Woody hooked me up with some seat belt receptacles for cheap so I was good to go in no time!

Keep it up guys! This place wouldn't be the same without all the great enthusiasts such as yourselves!!
CrisZenithBlue is offline   Reply With Quote