View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 09:29 AM   #1173
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassmatt72 View Post
It is so rad to hear your getting to set up right.
Congrats, and keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01BOXYS View Post
..... thanks for any insight
Thanks, and yes Particlewave installed more than an few of those projectors so I think it’s safe to say that you are in pretty good hands with him!

Given the hints you’ve provided, I must propose the Turismo Series! Classic, and as close as it gets to the unique front-end look of the CGT. In this rendering I’ve intentionally blown up the light on the front-end to spare you from an heart attack when you wake up the next morning (e.g. as red as it will get). Mind you, it does look quite nice(er) in the shades and as you’ve guessed, mental during the evening – no doubts.

Giving you a funky Tokyo night shot here with full reflections as I did to Dwight’s would be ‘sale tactics’ more than a realistic perception of what it could look like Hope we’re all on the same planet here, gents!

Leave this with you. Safest, if you ask, is of course all gunmetal. Let me know if you need to see something different, happy to help (equally helps others in fact)

GTCollection.com - Red Turismo Series - Artic Silver