View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 10:01 PM   #16
husker boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykay View Post
Agreed. I real like the style of the top....I see a GT4 everyday but have yet to catch a 981 spyder in the flesh...I would guess that it is a stunner. Which do all prefer the the new or old Spyder?
I think the 981 style looks better on the Boxster vs the Cayman. Big improvement in the trunk / top down process on a 981 Spyder. I don't know for sure but would assume the manual has rev-matching as std. The 375 HP would be handy too. But I don't like the $90K price, although at Thanksgiving my salesman buddy offered me a new Spyder even up for both my cars. And you'd have 20" wheels which would mean more expensive tires to replace if you DE with a brand new car.

I like the look of the 987 Spyder with the top off. The 320 HP would be nice. I'm a business major not a mechanical engineer, so I might have trouble figuring out the top up process.

I do like how this one is optioned. It also has bi-xenon and nav (maybe they all have nav). Just trying to discourage any potential buyers so I can think about this one.
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote