View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 05:54 AM   #1
Speedingbullitt

Good place to find accurate Boxster values?

Hi guys,

New to this forum and am currently looking a used Boxster for sale. I had a few general questions I was hoping you could help me out with. I can't find a good spot on the net for accurate values on these cars. KBB and the other values seem a bit off from what people tend to be asking for their cars when up for sale? Are those values accurate based on what your seeing? (KBB, NADA, etc...).

Also, the one I spotted for sale is very low mileage which I have read may not necessarily be a good thing when talking IMS bearing health? Any comments or advice here would be appreciated. My understanding is this car might be the dual row IMS might make this model a tad less troublesome from a bearing perspective, though I'd like to set aside funds to have this done ASAP and factor my budget accordingly.

I am looking at 99 model / 5 speed with less than 15k miles. It has 17 inch factory wheels and appears to be in great shape, though lack of use may not be the best thing!

Any comments or opinions on what would be a fair price or or a high price that would be considered in line with the low mileage would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the help!!
Speedingbullitt is offline   Reply With Quote