View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 06:19 AM   #11
BIGJake111

Garage
If the Boxster was a....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
Ted Cruz would be an air-cooled 911 - A purist true to the original cause.

Jeb would be a 991, Dubya would be a 997, and George H. would be a 996 - After each change, everyone would wonder if the lineage is getting better or worse.

Marco Rubio would be a Cayman - Well balanced but always underpowered.

Rand Paul would be a Cayenne - It was a novel idea..... fifteen years ago.

John Kasich would be a Macan - You know, the sensible, boring one that your mom would choose.

Trump would be a 930 Turbo - Sounds great, but ready to go out of control at any moment.

Chris Christy would be a Panamera - Bloated with a big ass.

Ben Carson would be a Mission E - Still needs four more years of development.

And... wait for it .... Carly Fiorina would be a Boxster - its a chick car!

Disclaimer: Its just forum humor. This was all in fun. Please no death threats. We can make fun of Democrats next. No cats were threatened or harmed in the writing of this post.

Disclaimer #2: Clearly, I have way too much f'ing time on my hands this evening.

Hrmm here is my run down of the GOP.

Cruz- 924, old school, runs pretty good, but I wouldn't trust it to bring my kid home safe.

Jeb- panamera v6, doesn't have the power of the other Porsche's. Kinda boring beyond the badge.

Rubio-991, good car, but a bigger reliance on technology and more expensive then it should be. Comfortable and welcoming though.

Carson- slant nose 911, people like it because it's air cooled, however air cooled cars are outdated, but it's kinda outside of the system and hard to know if you can trust it.

Trump- an Arabian modified Carrara GT. Loud and offensive. More power then necessary. Could never win the support of those who don't like sports cars.

Kasich- 968, cool car, good car. Not the prettiest. Will be mostly forgotten.

Christy- Porsche replica, looks like a Porsche until you get close and realize it's not.

Carly- 996 gt2 unpredictable, when you get to know it, it can have more ego than the carrera gt even.

Huckabee- vw bettle. You get one thing. Don't expect to hear about anything other then basic transportation (or religion) from it.

Rand Paul- 986 boxster, engine isn't in the front or back, holds a different philosophy all together. Everything you need and nothing you don't, good value, no excess power but good handling, no excess flash or technology. Still has a manual transmission and no traction control, thinks you should drive the car yourself. Harkens back to the 550 spyder and the most basic DNA of Porsche whilst looking forward as well.

People shy away though as its low Horsepower, not as eye catching. And they're scared to death the IMS will go out.

Last edited by BIGJake111; 12-08-2015 at 07:43 AM.
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote