View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 05:40 PM   #4
dghii

I installed one of their tops last summer. The top is great and the company is top notch,

I actually ordered the top close to a year before doing the install. When I finished installing the top (seemed to go on easily), the rear window was drooping like craxy. The front 2/3's of the top fit like a drum!

Being my first insall, I figured I had screwed up somehow. After investigating, I realized I hadn't and called the company. After sharing some pictures and discussion (polite, no hassle), the company said I had been shipped a top for the 03-04 Boxsters (extra bow0. They apologized and sent me a new top at no cost, includijng shipping.

Needless to say, the new top fit great! I got the experience of replacing the top and could now do it much quicker.

When I removed my original top, it took me close to four hours. Removing gthe 'wrong' top took me an hour.

First install took a day and a half as I was very cautious and waited for adhesive to dry.

Second try took about 6 hours, still being very cautious.

Now a year later, the top is very nice, fits tight and does not leak. Big fan of the company and their product.
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote