Thread: Macan problem
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 09:29 AM   #1
mountainman

Garage
Macan problem

Just made the mistake of driving a Macan turbo and the wife and I agree that there has to be one in our future. Awesome vehicle that would be great on trips (and we take a lot) and is no real compromise in the handling department.
My problem is that we already have too many vehicles and have already thought about downsizing, but what should go? I have a Toyota Tacoma pickup with 22K miles, an 04 996 C4 with 79K miles ( new installed engine at 46K miles), an 04 boxster S LE with 77K miles (recent ISB, RMS,AOS and DOF), and an 08 Boxster S with 35K miles.
I figure the Macan can replace the C4 and one boxster for sure which would still give me a boxster for my top down fix. And maybe with a small trailer for the Macan I could do without the truck We have vacation rental cabins along the blue ridge parkway and I have to make periodic trips to the recycling center, lowes, etc. Getting down to 2 vehicles would be great. Huge savings on insurance, license, tax, etc. Just can't decide which boxster gets the ax.
If you haven't driven a Macan, don't. You will want one.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote