View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 10:28 PM   #33
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by clickman View Post
PW gave a range of what they USED to cost; you've shown the upper end. We don't know what Pelican is going to charge for them.
I would imagine Pelican got a good deal with Fred for a large volume purchase. Guessing, I would say $500 for the high end. Fred had to be making some money off these even selling them for $325 to $424, I hope.

The one thing that makes me even more happy and more thankful to pw, is they have PORSCHE OPTICS and Limited Edition on them. The ones at Pelican won't have that on them.

Another nice thing about these over the Litronic lights is they are Bi-Xenon, they don't use a halogen bulb for the high beams. The pictures of these look great, but in person, they are flat out awesome looking. Even pw after installing them on my car, said it was the first time he had seen them on another car other then pictures and how sweet they look in person.