View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 10:45 AM   #9
Brad Roberts

Thank for the kind words. I sat on the POC board basically as a technical director putting the rules together towards the end of last year. We continue to test as often as possible the "pieces" we specified in the rules. I jumped in and got involved because of my past involvement with Spec Miata and the NASA Mazda Pro7 series and my love for Porsches. I know all to well about the teething pains Spec Miata endured while growing up.

I'm finding out a good solid car can be built for around 25k depending on the starting price of the donor. We *figured* 30k.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions about the series.

I'm currently looking to work with someone in SoCal to fund/build some rental cars and put together a "arrive&drive" program for potential clients. I have several years of PRO experience with GT3 cup cars and GT3RSR's in the ALMS series and Grand Am (I'm not a Pro driver)

Thanks for your time.

Brad
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote