View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 07:57 PM   #80
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
Alright. Since you've decided to continue I will state it bluntly........Grow up and keep your childish antics off of the streets.

I believe the old adage applies here......Your freedom ends where my nose begins.....which in turn says don't act the jackass if it endangers others. Simple Enough?

Oh, and I'm sure this occurred purely because Google maps wasn't available at the time........

Don't let your arrogance and stupidity cause others harm, you're fooling yourself to think otherwise.
Apparently you can't read. Post #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAM36 View Post
Oh yeah there is more lol. My previous was 132 MPH, different stretch of highway.

I just happened to hit a nice long stretch with no cars for miles, so I blew the dust out of her. Yeah the car felt completely planted the whole time. I could have got more, but had to slow down for my exit.

I've read the top speed of a Boxster S is 164 MPH. Is that governed or just an estimate?
Once again I put nobody in danger but myself. You don't end my freedom, I'll drive however the hell I want to drive if I'm only putting myself in danger, simple enough?

More then likely you're being a hypocrite, like you never driven your Boxster spiritedly on any public road. Save it bud.

EDIT: WTF are you talking about on Google maps?

Last edited by KRAM36; 04-02-2015 at 08:04 PM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote