View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 10:02 PM   #16
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Nice wheels. This is pretty common here, in Japan, Taiwan etc. Lots of aftermarket wheels are either cast or forged out of aluminum (filled) and then machined to the customer's PCD and hub size. From your pix it appears that did a pretty good job with them.

Like TRK mentioned, all you need is a lug bolt kits with the cone, not the ball. I (and TRK) could be wrong but I also think you simply need a kit like those:

In black of course. The lugs kit you previously got can be sold here easy I'm sure and you won't lose more than a few $ doing so.

I'd say just get on with it man, those are some sick looking wheels that you want to keep - I can hear your sport car screaming for them to be installed
Yes that would work, but that's not the issue. Never did the site mention that I would not be able to use Porsche lug bolts. This should be upfront when purchasing wheels. As I noted, I've spent over $200 getting 5mm spacers and lug bolts from ECS Tuning. I want to use the ECS spacers, they are great quality.

After a long talk with Johnny Danger I believe these would be the lug bolts I would need for these wheels.

Longer Extended Wheel Tapered Bolts Studs Lugs Black Benz 14x1 5 35mm Thread | eBay

Last edited by KRAM36; 02-05-2015 at 10:06 PM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote