View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 07:31 AM   #41
Brad Roberts

Interesting reading the comments on this

Lets me know where a few people stand in life

I haven't met a racer (or racer family) that was interested in suing anyone (ever) especially dirt track people.

I believe TS wheels turning to the right? Is when the right front wheel clips the kid.

I believe the engine rev we hear? could be from one of the other cars on track. The video person is nearly in the middle of the stands. During a caution, it is common practice to "test" traction on the opposite end of the track with the issue. All it takes is a "blip" with these alcohol burning direct drive bad boys to determine what kind of traction you have up and down the track from inside to outside of the track.

Tracks I *regularly* visited for World Of Outlaws Sprint car racing

Devils Bowl Mesquite TX
San Jose CA.
Kennedale TX
Calistoga CA.
Perris CA.
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote