View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 12:04 PM   #1
blinkwatt

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Review;Motive Euro Bleeder

Well after ordering the Motive Products Euro Power Bleeder and Ate Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid(1 Litre) it was time to flush the brakes. You simple use a turkey baster to get as much old brake fluid of the resevoir and fill with new fluid,putting all extra Ate fluid in the power bleeder. You then attach the bleeder to the brake resevoir and pump the power bleeder a few times to build up pressure to push the brake fluid through the lines(this makes bleeding the brakes a one man job). Simple attach surgical tubing(came with Power Bleeder) to the bleeder nipple. You then use a 11mm wrench and turn it counter clockwise and watch the old fluid come through until a steady clean line of blue fluid is seen. Turn the bleeder nipple clockwise to close the line and TADA your done,now time to clean up. I spent $75 on the Power Bleeder and Ate Super Blue Fluid. Dealership wants $150 to bleed brakes,I just stuck it to them. The bleeder will save you tons of money in the future if you dont mind getting a little dirty. I dont know about you but spending $75 the first year, and $15 every other after for a litre of brake fluid sounds alot better to me then $150 at the stealership. From start to finish it took me about 2 hours because I am VERY clean about my work and my dad bchites whenever I leave a spot on the garage floor.