View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
Perfectlap

just used this company's sealant and quick detailer (FX100 and #425 respectively)

FX100 is maybe the best synth. sealant I've used on my wheels. Wiped it on the wheels out in the sun and the gloss was immediate. The Finish Kare products are well known for its dust repelling properties. I was using NXT but that comes nowhere close to giving this much shine. Probably because NXT is one of those combination products where it trie to clean and seal and hide swirls.
It has bannana smell about it that's very pleasant.

Ok onto the hype, the #425 was causing lots of commotion. Had to find out what all the fuss was about. After quick wash I immediately sprayed the whole car twice using the FX100 (over my existing coats of Klasse Selant glaze). Very nice result. I love Klasse but you can't do it quickly. Sealing in spray form in a 1-2-3 snap is awesome...ok I'm digressing out comes the pink liquid (in nice liter size bottles, yes liters) #425. I spread it all over (bubble gum smell) using my Meguiar's Buffing towel (very good product from a brand I rarely buy) and I could immediately FEEL what all the fuss was about. As I was buffing I could feel my jeans gliding over the paint. The surface is indeed super slick! Longevity of these products is said to be superior to anything else on the market.

I'll do a few more coats of the FX100 sealant now that my car is in the heated parking garage and tommorow I'll unearth the S100 Carnauaba wax. #425 is said to be equally good a returning gloss and slickness to both natural products like
Carnauba waxes like S100 and P21s and synthetic sealants like Klasse SG.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 03-04-2006 at 12:04 PM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote