View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 02:34 PM   #7
RandallNeighbour

My wife told me that since we've been married, my LEGAL age has gone from 24 to 44. But my maturity age has gone from 10 to 11, possibly 12 years old.

I will be forever young... in my mind.

To be totally honest, I bought it for a church leadership Christmas party I held in my home. Put it behind the couch and the sweetest lady in our church plopped down, a woman I did not want to embarass. However, I was too far into the prank to stop because I'd told one other person and gave them the remote.

About half way through the white elephant gift exchange, he starts pushing the button and she had this horrified look on her face as everyone nearly broke their necks to turn and look at her.

It didn't take long for everyone to realize it was a machine. Then every single person in the room, including all the women, even one that's 60 had to press the button.

While my friends are quite intelligent and well to do, there's nothing like a little bronx cheer to make everyone laugh. I think I'll put it in the back of the passenger seat next time I take my 76 year old mother on a ride in the boxster.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote