View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #171
Nine8Six

High Performance Bi-xenon Projector details

epapp, on behalf of Particlewave, the projector that he is using is the 2014 model and yet to be available in the states. See pics below.

We get them directly from the manufacturer (a few km away from my backyard here). Brutally outperforms the factory xenon of BMW, Mercedes and the Porsche litronics. I believe some of you guys knows them better under the name of "Morimoto MH1".

You should start to see that new 2014 model when stocks of the previous 2013 MH1 runs out in the states and elsewhere. In a meantime I would be extra careful buying those off eBay as they seem to be a lot of knockoffs (copies) of those Morimoto's MH1 for less than $50. Those knockoff are $8/pair here locally (for your info). I've seen them... and they poorly sux

If you need a set of those Ultimate just let me know, I can spare you a set anytime.

^ The left-side is the one I provide with the kit (2014 Ultimate model) and the right-side is the 2013 model of the MH1.

* the eBay knockoffs outputs even less than what you see on the right. But again for fifty bucks (half goes to eBay lol), not much can go wrong really

Last edited by Nine8Six; 12-20-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote