View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #12
boxster6354

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Boxster View Post
Sorry to see the car like that, but glad you did not get hurt. Gosh, what does the inside interior view look like?
Actually if you look from the drivers side you can not tell it was in an accident, no damage on the inside only from the passenger side, the front quarter panel took some damage and the passenger side door is toast (came in about 8 inches) though the glass did not break as widow was up and the rear passenger panel is toast, have not looked up under the car yet but no leaking fluids and it was drivable back to the house, although I was only 10 blocks away from my house.

I am actually very impressed with the way the Box took the hit, I have been in other cars that took a similar hit and the outcome was much more damage.

Waiting on the insurance adjuster to call, supposed to come by tonight to look it over and give me some more information.

Again quite impressed with the ability of our little cars to take a hit like that and protect the occupant.

I knew I should have said yes to Lou to go on a nice drive today, but was on standby to fly out to the Netherlands on business....... needles to say my travel plans have changed slightly
boxster6354 is offline   Reply With Quote