View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #9
horizontally-opposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour View Post
I(I think I'll write the article and send it in to Excellence where it may actually get published.)

All this to say, if you've sworn off even opening the envelope when your copy of Panorama comes in, give it another look. The article on the last slantnose turbo to leave the factory with leather everything (even the freaking tailpipe is leather clad!) is worth a read.
Thanks for the kind words, all. It's been a while since I sold my Boxster, so I had to jump through a few hoops to open this forum account back up!

Randall, it would be a real pity to see the story we discussed go elsewhere — especially for fear that Panorama won't publish it. Of course, I will respect whatever you choose to do, but I'll commit to publishing a truthful story on your experience here and now, whether it's written by you or I assign a pro. One of my favorite photographers out of Atlanta is already looking at how to make meeting up with you happen. The good news is he travels far and wide, and often — and loves your home state... The fact I like the way your car looks as much as I do will only make it more painful to lose the piece.

I really appreciate the enthusiasm for the January issue I'm seeing here, and can't wait until you receive the February issue. Would be good to get some Boxster content into the book this year past new-car reviews...so how about it, Randall?

Cheers!

Pete

Last edited by horizontally-opposed; 01-31-2013 at 09:29 AM.
horizontally-opposed is offline   Reply With Quote