View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
particlewave
Custom User Title Here

Garage
Boxster vandalized right in front of me!

Mine was vandalized right in front of me about an hour ago. I'm so pissed off that I don't know what to do, but I feel homicidal.

Pulled into the gas station after a hard days work. Had the top down to enjoy the cool night air. As soon as I pulled into the lot, a group of about a dozen douchbag kids on their silly little crotch rocket toys started yelling obscenities at me. Fuming mad, I kept my mouth shut. I got out and locked it, as I always do when the top is down, and one of them of them yelled "did you just lock that, you f'in loser?"

Still, I kept my mouth shut and walked inside. While at the register, I hear the alarm go off, so I looked out the window and sure enough, one of those fu€kwads had his arm inside the car car. I run out and a verbal confrontation ensues. Wanted to hurt somebody bad, but the little di€kless bastards had me surrounded and wasn't much I could do except get in the car and leave. They proceeded to follow me for several miles and swerve back and forth at me. Can't tell you how badly I just wanted to run one or two of the little fu€kers over!

Got home and went to open the door and saw that the trim piece that goes around the inside drivers door handle was gone. Found it on the passenger floorboard, broken. Seriously want to hurt someone badly. Don't know how to deal with the anger. Help me guys. I'm going to lose it!

Considering trying to trade it in on Monday. I love my car, but I can't take this ******************** anymore!!!