View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
Bmod986

Wheel spacers and lug nuts.

So I have to change my lug nuts on all four wheels. They are pretty rusted and on the driver rear wheel the nuts are looking pretty ugly.

So I went to some sites and the lug nuts are pretty expensive going for 8,7 and the cheapest ones i could find that are not Chinese were 6.85 each. So I did some more searching and came across these RSS spacers that bring there own lug nuts and the pair of spacers cost $65 any size from 5,7,15, and 18mm.

Got this from: Wheel Spacers for Porsche by RSS Hubcentric spacers black-Stable Energies

These means i can get spacers for all four for the same price as just buying the lug nuts alone. I have the stock sport classics 17in 205 in the front and 255 in the rear if im not mistaken. Wanted to know what size spacers you guys sugest? Does anyone have these spacers? Does this seem like a good price? I mean i looked around but sometimes someone else can find something better. I read that most people go with a 7 in the front and 15 in the back to get a flush wheel look. Let me know what you guys think.

Got this pic from:WTB: 17 inch Sport Classic wheels - Pelican Parts Technical BBS

On a completely different topic, My friend filmed me getting to the engine bay and I will hopefully upload the edited video on youtube so that everyone with a glass guah top can get an idea of how to get acces. I was still disappointed with the limited space i got but i had to do with that. Also still cant get the side vent out to de-snorkel so i just gave up on that.
Bmod986 is offline   Reply With Quote