View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #15
WhipE350
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddb
I did the best that I can with my relatively simple point and shoot camera. It's tough to get good shots with so many people walking around and the limited angles available for shooting with the cars side by side. I was actually inspired to try and take the pictures by the beautiful photos that Kabel posts from the Cars and Coffee Orlando.

I'm surprised to hear there were so few cars present on a nice day in March. What time did you arrive? The official hours are 8AM - 11AM. I arrived around 9:30 and the place was packed. The main two lots were so full I just bypassed them and parked in a relatively empty adjacent lot. My guess is you have to arrive at 8AM if you want to park in one of the main two lots. I left around 10:45 and majority of the cars were still there.

I was disappointed because there were no other Boxsters present. I drove mine, but it wasn't parked in an area where it could easily be seen. Maybe we can make it to the June event so there will at least be two Boxsters present. I will check with you before hand to see if either of us will be able to make it. BTW, if you haven't already seen the C & C Charlotte website here is a link:

http://forum.carsandcoffee.info/forumdisplay.php?50-Cars-and-Coffee™-Charlotte
I probably got there too late, it was after 10am. Interesting only one Box, I'll be sure to make it next time. I'll PM you see what time you are arriving. Maybe we can find some others on this forum from Charlotte area, I haven't seen many and I don't see a lot on the road either.
I went to a PCA gathering in South Charlotte this winter and it was mostly 911s and Caymans. I think there were two Boxsters. I think I'll be going up to the Waynesville Inn in Aug, lot of nice cars for that gathering and can get some golf in at the same time .
WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote