View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #8
Lobo1186

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen K. Littlefield
Is there some kind of liner, plastic or otherwise, to protect the outer wood from the humidity of the inside? I am not sure a cedar lining would keep moisture from seeping through to the outer cabinet. Be a shame to have that happen after all your fine looking effort. Keep us posted on your progress and thanks for sharing.

AKL

well that is what Iam hoping for in using Shellac. it will make that barrier on the inside. then put the cedar over it. on the outside it wont matter much I just have to finish it in a way that it will be protected from the normal elements.

I too started as soon as I turned 18. (even before that but I didnt really have my choice in what cigars I could get my hands on) Mostly, I love partagas, CAO and Cohiba if its a real cuban (which IMHO i think cubans are a bit overrated mostly due to the fobidden fruit situation) but then I ran into acid and its been great ever since. Of course I do still like my traditional cigars but it just seems every time I pick up an acid one or an acid five (i want to try the oppulence 3) they ALWAYS bring a smile to my face.
Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote