View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:34 AM   #6
yelojkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltren
Lights? I get a spoiler light when I start it, otherwise, no. The car was sitting for months and months, so am running through the old gas in order to slam in a full tank of premium. The folks who had the car were charging it by idling. Can't be good.
Let's see if that fresh gas changes anything.

It's a Tip, and seems much happier driven in M and revved. Comments?

Look, the car's only rated for 200HP, how much zip does it really have without revving hard?

Whatsa MAF?
Well this awnsers alot of questions especially the part in bold. I think you need to give yourself some time driving the car. But first chang the oil and filter and look at your filter really good.Pull it apart and look for any kind of debris metal or plactic/rubber.

The MAF is the Mass Air Flow meter positioned in the intake just after the air filter.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote