View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #13
John Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango131
good luck on your search. I was in similar shoes for the past 3-4 weeks, looking for an 06-07 S for about $35K (btw, according to folks here, the 06-07 are jsut better cars with much better reliability). found just 3 examples that fit my bill in auto trader and cars.com. as of yesterday, they were still there (2 private parties, one dealer) Stats and descriptions as I recall from memory):

good luck!
Thanks, and congrats on your new one! I had 18, short months that were completely trouble-free on my 07, so I can only hope this one, whichever it ends up being, will be as good. I was looking closely at the red car in NH - very nice, although red isn't high on my list; one of the others is stone grey and I want either sand beige or black, the other has 19s and I would probably have to unload and replace them with 18s right away - 19s are a non-starter for me in NYC, especially on a roadster. I really am leaning towards a CPO car, though; the piece of mind is worth it to me. One exception might have been the Silver 06 S on the same search list you generated, at Weissach Auto Haus in my area. I drove it, and the car is every bit as pristine as it sounds and looks. But he is talking as though he might not be that flexible below 37, and that's only with his 6-month warranty.
John Y is offline   Reply With Quote