View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #10
tango131

good luck on your search. I was in similar shoes for the past 3-4 weeks, looking for an 06-07 S for about $35K (btw, according to folks here, the 06-07 are jsut better cars with much better reliability). found just 3 examples that fit my bill in auto trader and cars.com. as of yesterday, they were still there (2 private parties, one dealer) Stats and descriptions as I recall from memory):

private party; new palestine, IN (06 S, silver/black, 8k miles, CPO until March 2013, 19 inch sport design wheels, sport chrono, ~asking $38k, will let go for less). car looked pristine, as new. great guy too, we exchanged a few emails. this was my # 1 choice. send me a PM and I can send you pics and link you guys up by email (I don't know the guy, just offering to help...I know the agony of the search).

another in Nashua, NH: 06 S, red/black, ~20k miles with 20k serivce performed, asking ~$34k. car also looked pristine. great guy too. he had a buyer coming in this weekend, so it might be gone after tomorrow. same comment as above.

another in indianapolis, IN (listed under circlecar.com, but apparently selling for his uncle): 06 S, silver/grey; loaded options, pasm, sport chrono, etc., ~8k mi, ~$34K. Car also looked pristine in pics. Just talked on the phone.

I stopped looking when last night, minutes before the 3/31 offer on new cars expired, I picked up a new 2010 box S silver/black for a deal that I could not pass up. it has 9 miles in the odo. OMG, what a car. I still can't believe it. I'll post pics under a formal introduction once I find my camera. My first porsche...

good luck!
tango131 is offline   Reply With Quote